All info on attachment
Top of Form
Your paper should address the following:
1. Identification: Provide Identifying details for each work
· Artist: Who was the artist?
· Title of the work: What is the title of the work?
· Date: When was the work created?
· Media: How/with what was the work created?
· Location: Where is the work from your area displayed? For the work from your text, please also include the page number.- I’ll do this
2. Description: What does each work look like?
· Describe the subject matter of each work, in detail. Imagine you are describing the work to a blind person; use that level of detail. For example, don’t just say there’s a house in a field.
· Identify and discuss five formal elements of art (Choose from line, shape, color, texture, space, contrast, scale, balance, and emphasis) in detail, for each work. For instance, don’t just tell me there were lines in the work, tell me what kind (straight, curved, horizontal, diagonal, thick, thin, implied, etc.) and tell me how they affect the composition (lines dominate the left half of the work, etc.).
3. Compare and Contrast the two (2) works
· Compare and contrast the works (Do not compare the terms from part 2), and answer these questions in your analysis: How are the works similar and how are they different? Is the message or function the same? Is the intended audience different? Do they look alike or not? Has the meaning changed over time?
· Also discuss such things as symbolism and purpose (aesthetic, social commentary, propaganda, etc.) and evaluate the effectiveness of the works.
· Organize this material into a 4-5 page paper.
· The paper should be double-spaced with a 1” margin and type size should not exceed 12 pts.
· Art History, as a discipline, utilizes the MLA style.
· Always cite your sources! No plagiarism
Do paper on these two statutes
Andrew Jackson statue Jacksonville Florida
Equestrian Statue of Marcus Aurelius. 161–80 ce. Bronze, over-life-size. Museo del Palazzo dei Conservatori, Rome
Delivering a high-quality product at a reasonable price is not enough anymore.
That’s why we have developed 5 beneficial guarantees that will make your experience with our service enjoyable, easy, and safe.
You have to be 100% sure of the quality of your product to give a money-back guarantee. This describes us perfectly. Make sure that this guarantee is totally transparent.Read more
Each paper is composed from scratch, according to your instructions. It is then checked by our plagiarism-detection software. There is no gap where plagiarism could squeeze in.Read more
Thanks to our free revisions, there is no way for you to be unsatisfied. We will work on your paper until you are completely happy with the result.Read more
Your email is safe, as we store it according to international data protection rules. Your bank details are secure, as we use only reliable payment systems.Read more
By sending us your money, you buy the service we provide. Check out our terms and conditions if you prefer business talks to be laid out in official language.Read more